FastReport .NET 2020 Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of FastReport .NET 2020.
FastReport .NET 2020 Overview
FastReport.Net consists of a set of complex tools that target developers in need of a comprehensive reporting solution. It can be used together with Visual Studio in the making of application-independent reports. It is part of the Fast Report family of products, alongside versions for Mono, VCL, or FMX (for RAD Studio XE) and provides full source code, which means its functionality can be customized and extended to match any taste.FastReport.Net was developed as an initiative to provide programmers with a reporting solution that can connect to databases and fetch data, add forms to existing reports, as well as to manipulate various document formats which includes viewing, printing and exporting altogether.You can also download Elerium Word .NET
Features of FastReport .NET 2020
- Very compact and really Fast.
- FastReport.Net is written in C# and contains only managed code.
- Full source code is available. FastReport.Net can be customized to suit your needs
- Object Map. You can add geographical maps to your report.
- Includes online report designer for ASP.Net.
FastReport .NET 2020 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: FastReport .NET 2020
- Setup File Name: FastReport.Net_2020.1.17.rar
- Full Setup Size: 91 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 20th Apr 2020
- Developers: FastReport .NET
System Requirements For FastReport .NET 2020
Before you start FastReport .NET 2020 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
FastReport .NET 2020
Click on below button to start FastReport .NET 2020 . This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for FastReport .NET 2020. This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video