Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer . Its full offline installer standalone setup of Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer.
Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer Overview
ChemPak Viewer is a robust product developed by Applied Flow Technology that gives you access to the Chempak property database as a stand-alone application. This software has an easy to use user interface. You can select up to 700 fluids and 600 gases from the chemical property database or a non-reaction mixture assembly in a mass or mole basis. The liquid or mixture properties may be calculated for any combination of available input parameters as a single point, two-point or a range of inputs. You can also download Kutools for Outlook.
There are various input parameters available in ChemPak Viewer including density, enthalpy, entropy, internal energy, pressure, quality, saturated liquid, saturated steam, specified volume and temperature. Output control in ChemPak Viewer provides a ready selection of output parameters for display, order and units. You can also change units by double-clicking on the output column header. Users can get full control over the unit appears in the selection list through the unit settings and is available which provides unit definitions and saving settings to the file. The sum of fluids and compounds may be stored for immediate recall from the list of recent fluids. You can also download MSTech Swift Gadget.
Features of Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer free download.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Save or set your parameter and unit preferences as the default.
- Provides both text and graphical output.
- Supports English and SI units.
- Export as a PDF file or to a spreadsheet for additional calculations.
- Print and save charts as Windows bitmap or meta file to access other documents.
- Specify the name for each liquid mixture with the standard Chempak name.
Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer
- Setup File Name: AFT_Chempak_Viewer_2.0.rar
- Full Setup Size: 67 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 30th Mar 2020
- Developers: Applied Flow Technology
System Requirements For Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer
Before you start Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer
Click on below button to start Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer . This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Applied Flow Technology ChemPak Viewer. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video